Are YOU getting the advice and care that YOU need, do you know all of your options?
- Capacity and Mental Health Hearings
- Long Term Care admissions and care concerns
- CCAC or LHIN health services
- Provincial Health programs
Don’t procrastinate, your loved ones are going to need your guidance.
- Power or Attorney (Property and Personal Care)
- Advance Care Directive (a living will)
- Substitute Decision Making
- Experience before a number of Boards and Tribunals in the areas of Health, Criminal, Social and Academics
- Consent and Substitute Decision Making
- Drafting of Policies and Consents
- Documentation, confidentiality, disclosure and mandatory reporting
General Practice and Independent Legal Advice
- Experience in all levels of Criminal and Family Courts
- Experienced Independent Legal Advice
- Paul is available to review files concerning Pharmaceutical litigation.